Fresh herbs, garlic and lemon zest combine to make this Herb-crusted Pork Loin both incredibly flavorful and nutrient-rich.
Herb-Crusted Pork Loin
- Blend spices in a small food processor or spice grinder or grind in a mortar and pestle.
- Rub spices evenly over entire roast.
- Wrap the roast in plastic wrap, place in your fridge, and let marinate for four hours or overnight (optional).
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place roast fat side up on a roasting pan. Cook for 20 minutes per pound, until internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.