What better way to start your day than with a pile of vegetables mixed with protein and choline-rich eggs! This Veggie Frittata recipe has an impressive Nutrivore Score of 533, making it the perfect meal to break your fast.
- Heat an oven proof skillet over medium high heat and turn on broiler on high to preheat oven.
- Add oil to pan. Add onion, pepper and mushroom and sauté, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are starting to soften (3-4 minutes).
- Add kale and continue to sauté, until all vegetables are cooked, 8-10 minutes.
- Add spinach, and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Let cook on stove top 1-2 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Place skillet in oven and broil until eggs are completely cooked, puffed up and starting to brown on top.