These Chewy Granola Bars are not only nut free for those who need an allergy-friendly option. But with a Nutrivore Score of 239, they also pack a variety of nutritious seeds in one convenient bar, making them a great snack for your kid’s school lunch, your next hike, and more!
Nut-Free Chewy Granola Bar
- Grease a 9″x9″ pan. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix eggs, honey, salt and cinnamon to combine.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Add egg mixture and mix to fully combine.
- Pour into pan and press down evenly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Let cool completely then cut into bars or squares.