The Top 500 Nutrivore Foods is the go-to resource for a super-nerd, to learn more and better understand which foods stand out, and why! This e-book is simply an amazing reference deck of the top 500 most nutrient-dense foods according to their Nutrivore Score. These foods help us meet our nutrient needs and allow us to create a balanced nutrient-dense diet. The details in this book display the “why” behind each food’s nutrient makeup, showing us that each food is unique in what it has to offer, providing all kinds of benefits for long-term health and well-being.
What you will find in this e-book:
- An explanation of where the raw data comes from and what went into developing the Nutrivore Database
- Details on the selection of the top 500 list, which foods were left off of the list and why (spoiler alert: all you caribou bone marrow eaters, your food didn’t make the list but is very nutrient dense!).
- A description of how each chart was created, and how to read it in the context of the top 500 food book.
- Full nutrient tables of every single top 500 food with the corresponding nutrient quantity present, as well as the %DV that it translates to, per serving.
- Nutrient tables that include 16 vitamin and vitamin-like compounds, 11 minerals, 2 amino acids, 6 functional fats, and 6 phytonutrient categories for every single food!
- A macro table that includes net carbs, fat, fiber and protein in every food, per serving, as well as the serving size and calories used in all calculations.
- A pie chart of the fat distribution in the food.
- A pie chart of the carbohydrate distribution in the food.
- A detailed pie chart of the %DV of every mineral present in the food.
- A detailed pie chart of the %DV of every vitamin present in the food.
- The top 500 food ranking with pictures.
- A detailed index of the foods and any other name variations, so that foods are easily findable through either the table of contents or the index.
Here at Nutrivore, we want to inspire people to take control of their own health journeys by arming them with the knowledge that no foods are off limits. And while some are certainly better than others, our choices can be made with nutrient density and joy in mind, given our circumstances and the dietary framework we identify with.
If you are looking for a quick-reference guide to help enhance your diet with nutrients, and dive into the details of your favorite foods, this book is your one-stop-shop!
You’ll also get instant access to revisions to this e-book and you’ll be sent an e-mail to let you know about any and all updates.
Save $40 when you combine the Guide to Nutrivore e-book, the Top 25 Foods for Every Nutrient e-book, the Top 500 Nutrivore Foods e-book, the Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix, and the Nutrivore Salad-a-Day Challenge e-book! Buy the collection instead, here.
Note: All of your digital purchases from Nutrivore.com are linked to your e-mail address and available to view or download through the “Login” link at the top right-hand side of the webpage. If you have not yet set up an account, you will be prompted to do so during checkout.