You probably have a good idea if the foods you eat are seen as healthy or not, and if the overall composition of your food choices would be considered healthy. But do you actually know if your food choices are nutrient dense and therefore fulfilling your body’s nutritional needs? Or are you just running off assumptions due to what diet culture has deemed ‘good’ and ‘bad’ foods or maybe foods that society has convinced you are just are not worth your time?
Join Dr. Sarah for the How to Track Nutrient Density webinar to discover how nutrient dense your diet already is and how to fill in any nutrient gaps.
Seats are limited, so buy your ticket to:
- Watch live and participate in a Q&A on Friday, April 12th, 2024 at 1pm ET
- Get unlimited access to watch the full video replay
Learn how to assess the nutrient density of your diet, identify gaps, and make informed choices beyond traditional diet culture metrics. In this webinar, Dr. Sarah shows you how the Nutrivore Score give us a new perspective on food choices. Plus, you’ll discover how to calculate your daily Nutrivore Score, intuitively create balanced meals with the Nutrivore Meal Map, and set achievable serving targets for foundational food families. Say goodbye to rigid food tracking and embrace a moderation mindset for a healthier, more intuitive approach to nourishing your body and tracking nutrient density.
In this webinar, Dr. Sarah will teach you how to
- use the Nutrivore Score to identify the most nutrient-dense foods
- calculate your own daily Nutrivore Score
- use the Nutrivore Meal Map to eat balanced and nutrient-dense meals more intuitively
- identify nutritionally-distinct food families and understand their health benefits
- meet daily or weekly servings targets for the 12 Foundational Food families
- use food tracking and scoring without gamification or obsession
- embrace a moderation mindset and ditch past learned behavior around good and bad foods
The event will be held Friday, April 12th, 2024 at 1pm ET. But, don’t worry if you can’t attend live! Ticket holders will also get a replay link within a few days of the live event.
SAVE ON ALL THREE WEBINARS! Get the lowest price and secure your seat at all three webinars in this series: Improve Your Diet Without Restriction, Essential Eating Patterns for Lifelong Health, and How to Track Nutrient Density. Join Dr. Sarah for an incredible webinar series that will change how you view foods while covering all your Nutrivore bases! Learn more here.
PATREON PERK ALERT! For Nutrivore Super Nerds ($15 tier), you will get this webinar for FREE if you are an active member in April! If you are not yet a Patreon member, this is a great time to join and take advantage of this perk and many others. You can learn more here.
Note: All of your digital purchases from Nutrivore.com are linked to your e-mail address and available to view or download through the “Login” link at the top right-hand side of the webpage. If you have not yet set up an account, you will be prompted to do so during checkout.